Railway Construction at Ontario Street Near Port Dalhousie Diamond
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of concrete drilled and excated to remove rails, the stretch left for operation, Ontario street near the Port Dalhousie Diamond, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 20, 1926 at 2:51 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/10-1.2
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Concrete Drilled and Excavated to Remove Rail - Stretch Left for Operation - Ontario St. Near Port Dalhousie Diamond - 2:51 PM Sept 20th 1926
- Date of Publication
- 20 Sep 1926
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.2cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1933630839473 Longitude: -79.260931108551
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2