Railway Construction at Ontario and Elizabeth Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of workers fracturing concrete for excavation at Ontario and Elizabeth Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 20, 1926 at 2:41 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/9-1.2
The section of Elizabeth Street that connected with Ontario Street is now called Adie Place.
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Fracturing Concrete for Excavation - Ontario St - At Elizabeth
2:41 PM - Sep 20th 1926
- Date of Publication
- 20 Sep 1926
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 19.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.2cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1615021149938 Longitude: -79.2568836551475
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2