Railway Construction at James and St. Paul Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a switch drain at James and St. Paul Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated October 23, 1925 at 10:42 AM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/4-1.2
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Switch Drain James and St. Paul Sts
10-42 AM. Oct 23rd 1925
- Date of Publication
- 23 Oct 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1579530058422 Longitude: -79.2441082936096
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2