Railway Construction at King Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a stripping of asphalt and the breaking of a concrete slab on King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 24, 1925 at 4:20 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel.
- File Number: 20/pt1/1-1.1
Construction was probably part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Stripping Asphault and breaking concrete slab. King St
Sept 24/25. 4:20 pm
- Date of Publication
- 24 Sep 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1577085702624 Longitude: -79.2469407063293
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2