St. Catharines Public Library collection numérisée

Résultats

Nous avons trouvé
892
éléments semblables
  • Remove search term Année: 1904
Liste Liste des miniatures Colonnes Galerie
  • Lower DeCew Falls
        File Number: 03/pt1/32-1.5
      File Number: 03/pt1/32-1.5
  • DeCew Falls
        File Number: 03/pt1/33-1.1
      File Number: 03/pt1/33-1.1
  • The Welland House Hotel
        Slide File Number: 02.22-D-3 The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The bu
      Slide File Number: 02.22-D-3 The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 …
  • Old City Hall
        Slide File Number: 01.6-D-1 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was owned by James Benson, a senator. The Benson house was rented and later sold to the City of St. Catharines and converted into C
      Slide File Number: 01.6-D-1 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was …
  • Old City Hall
        Slide File Number: 01.6-D-3 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was owned by James Benson, a senator. The Benson house was rented and later sold to the City of St. Catharines and converted into C
      Slide File Number: 01.6-D-3 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was …
  • Old City Hall
        Slide File Number: 01.6-D-4 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was owned by James Benson, a senator. The Benson house was rented and later sold to the City of St. Catharines and converted into C
      Slide File Number: 01.6-D-4 Prior to becoming City Hall, this house was …
  • Whitman and Barns Manufacturing Company
        Slide File Number: 02.24-B-2 This company manufactured mower and reaper knives, hammers, forgings, etc. The image was taken from the book, St. Catharines: The Garden City.
      Slide File Number: 02.24-B-2 This company manufactured mower and reaper knives, hammers, …
  • The Willson Carbide Company
        Slide File Number: 02.24-B-3 This image is taken from the book "St. Catharines: The Garden City". A part of the Willson Carbide factory became Shawinigan Chemicals and later, an auto body shop.
      Slide File Number: 02.24-B-3 This image is taken from the book "St. …
  • The St. Catharines Standard Offices
        Slide File Number: 02.21-A-2 The image is from the book, St. Catharines: The Garden City. The St. Catharines Standard moved to this building at 21 Queen Street in 1898. The newspaper offices remained
      Slide File Number: 02.21-A-2 The image is from the book, St. Catharines: …
  • Ships Passing on the New Welland Canal
        Slide File Number: 02.34-B-1
      Slide File Number: 02.34-B-1
  • The Montrose Paper Mill
        Slide File Number: 04.61-E-4 This image is from the book, "St. Catharines: The Garden City".
      Slide File Number: 04.61-E-4 This image is from the book, "St. Catharines: …
  • Stewart, William (Died)
    appeared in St. Catharines Standard, 14 Apr 1904, p. 4. Date of Event: April 10, 1904     Survivor(s): Cudney, John Mrs. (daughter); Stants, A. V. (grandchild) City of Death: Niagara Township, Ontario Place of Burial: Warner's Burial Ground Local Happenings
    appeared in St. Catharines Standard, 14 Apr 1904, p. 4. Date of Event: April 10, 1904   Survivor(s): Cudney, John Mrs. (daughter); Stants, A. V. (grandchild) City of Death: …
Triez
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit
Privacy Policy