- Type d'élément
- McFarland House on the Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. May 1974.
- Slide File Number: 03.47-E-4
McFarland House was built by a United Empire Loyalist in 1800 and is an example of a Georgian Brick Residence. It was used as a hospital by both British and American Forces during the War of 1812. It is now operated as a museum by the Niagara Parks Commission.
- mai 1974
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 43.2316123171871 Longitude: -79.0611147942734
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryCourriel:email@example.com
Adresse postale d'agence54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2