"S.S. Lemoyne" on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The "S.S. Lemoyne", the world's largest carrier, on the Welland Ship Canal, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 02.39-C-2
- S.S. "Lemoyne" World's Largest Carrier, Record - Wheat 570,885 bushels, Coal 17,537 tons, Length 634 ft., Beam 70 ft. Depth 29 ft. Welland Ship Canal, Ontario, Canada.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2