A Partially Raised Bascule Bridge on the Welland Canal
- Mystery Question
- Can anyone confirm which bridge this is?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A bascule bridge partially raised on the Welland Ship Canal, Thorold, Ontario.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 105
The bridge is likely bridge 7, located at the sound end of Lock 7.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2