S.S. Lemoyne in the Welland Ship Canal
- A. h. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The S.S. Lemoyne, the first large vessel through the Welland Ship Canal, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1932.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 32
The S.S. Lemoyne was the first ship through the Welland Ship Canal following the official opening of the canal in August of 1932.
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.14412825084 Longitude: -79.1920627098846
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2