The Monarch Knitting Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Monarch Knitting Company, Page Street, (corner of Page and Davidson Streets), St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 01.15-E-2
This building originally housed the St. Catharines Plant of CCM Bicycle Company which closed in 1901. The Monarch Knitting Company moved into this building in the early 1900s and remained there until the 1960s. Following that, Stokes Seeds used the building as a factory until 2002. The building was later converted into the Stokes Community Village for seniors, operated by Goodwill Niagara.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1656340787015 Longitude: -79.2339427214432
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2