Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Sacred Concert given by the Queen Street Baptist Church Choir
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 14, Item 2 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for a Sacred Concert given by the Choir of Queen Street Baptist Church. The Choir is assisted by St. Thomas' Church Sunday School Orchestra. April 2, 1900.
Included on this page is the part of the program for the evening.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 14 - Item 2
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 14
- Date of Publication
- 2 Apr 1900
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1578611849468 Longitude: -79.2484525055733
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2