Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Bugle Calls of the British Army
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 12, Item 1 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - newspaper clipping talking about the Bugle Calls of the British Army. Date Unknown.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 12 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 12
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2