Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Edouard Remenyi, European Violinist
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 123, Item 1 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for a concert with Edouard Remenyi, a Hungarian Violinist, at the Academy of Music, St. Catharines, Ontario. October 12, 1880.
On this page you will find the order of music for the evening, several advertisements, as well as reviews of Remenyi.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 123 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 123
- Date of Publication
- 12 Oct 1880
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1557032814083 Longitude: -79.2468924265671
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2