Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Concert Programs and Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 105 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical scrapbooks - a program for and newspaper clippings about a Music Festival at the Opera House. The festival is for the benefit of St. Andrew's Brotherhood, St. George's Guild. There is also a program for a concert given at St. Paul Street Methodist Church by Miss Laura McManis from Indianapolis. 1889.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 105
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 105
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2