The Welland Ship Canal at Humberstone
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal) at Humberstone (present day Port Colborne), Ontario. c1940.
The Dual Lift Bridges at Port Colborne can be seen in the distance.
Photo by F.H. Leslie Ltd., Niagara Falls. Published by the Photogelatine Engraving Co., Limited, Ottawa. Printed in Canada.
- File Number: 09/pt1/32-1.6
- Welland Ship Canal at Humberstone, Ont. Photo by F.H. Leslie Ltd., Niagara Falls.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8894146805487 Longitude: -79.2486192024994
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2