Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 16 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - clippings of newspaper articles. Article topics include the opening of the Conservatory Organ in Toronto, the Metropolitan Church Organ and a brief synopsis of the origin of familiar tunes. As well, a picture of the Great Organ at Royal Albert Hall London is included. Newspapers Unknown. c1889.
Continues from Scrapbook # 1 Page 15.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 16
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 16
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
England, United Kingdom
Latitude: 51.5004594384677 Longitude: -0.177312727241542
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2