Road to Burgoyne Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white image showing a construction crew levelling the road way extending St. Paul Street across the Burgoyne Bridge to West St. Catharines.
- Slide File Number: 08.18-A-4
The Burgoyne Bridge was designed by the American company Sprague & Reppert and built by the Canadian Bridge Company c.1914. The bridge had 30 feet of road, inlaid streetcar tracks, and two sidewalks with an overall length of 1236 feet. This bridge was eventually replaced by one constructed between 2014-2017, built by Pomerleau Inc.
- Date of Original
- c. 1915
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2