Aerial View of TRW
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An aerial view of St. Catharines looking north-east. TRW is in the centre.
- Slide File Number: 08.20-C-4
Located on Louth Street, Thompson Products Ltd. started production in 1930 manufacturing airplane body parts, automobile parts and mining drill bits. In 1958 Thompson Products merged with the Ramo-Wooldridge Corporation to become TRW. TRW produces suspension and steering components for North American auto manufacturers.
- Date of Original
- c. 1963-1973
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2