- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Glencairn home, 14785 Niagara Parkway, Queenston. The house was designed in the Greek Revival style.
- Slide File Number: 06.112-B-4
The mansion was originally built in 1832 for John Hamilton whose brother, Alexander, built Willowbank. William A. Thompson, President of the Erie and Niagara Railway, purchased the home in 1866 and named it Glencairn. In 1900 the property was purchased by a prominent Buffalo businessman named John Durran Larkin.
- Date of Original
- Date Unknown
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16682 Longitude: -79.04957
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2