The Fry House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Fry House, showing the family in front of the house.
- Slide File Number: 06.112-B-3
The Fry House was built in 1815 and lived in continually until 1895, when it became a chicken coop. Originally built in Campden, the house was moved to the museum village of Jordan in 1959.
- Date of Original
- Date Unknown
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.15012 Longitude: -79.38289
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2