- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Clench House, 234 Johnson Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Slide File Number: 06.112-B-1
The original house, built by Ralfe Clench in 1807, survived the burning of Niagara-on-the-Lake in the War of 1812 but was destroyed by fire a few years later. The house was rebuilt c.1816-1831 in a Neoclassical style.
- Date of Original
- Date Unknown
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2