Garden City Skyway
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An aerial view of the Garden City Skyway Bridge spanning the Welland Canal. Lake Ontario is in the background.
- Slide File number: 06.110-B-2
The Garden City Skyway Bridge took three years to build, opening for traffic in 1963. It has a vertical clearance over the water of 123 ft.
- St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Date of Original
- Date Unknown
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2