Interior of public library, Port Dalhousie
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Port Dalhousie branch of the St. Catharines Public Library. 23 Brock Street, Port Dalhousie.
- Slide File Number: 06.105-E-2
The building was constructed by the Good Templers in 1863. It served as the Town Hall for Port Dalhousie from 1948 until 1961, when Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the city of St. Catharines. After 1961, the building housed a community branch of the St. Catharines Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.20011 Longitude: -79.26629
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2