The Cantilever and Steal Arch Bridges
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Cantilever and Steal Arch Bridges, Niagara Falls, Ontario. 1919.
The Steel Arch Bridge, later the Whirlpool Bridge, is in the foreground and the Cantilever Bridge, replaced in 1925 by the Michigan Central Railway Bridge, in the background with a train crossing it.
- Slide File Number: 05.83-C-1
- Cantilever & Steel Arch Bridges, Niagara Falls, From An Aeroplane
Copyright, Canada, 1919, By Canadian Post Card Co., Toronto.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1089831013871 Longitude: -79.0582246577809
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2