- Media Type
- Item Type
- McFarland House on the Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. May 1974.
- Slide File Number: 03.47-E-4
McFarland House was built by a United Empire Loyalist in 1800 and is an example of a Georgian Brick Residence. It was used as a hospital by both British and American Forces during the War of 1812. It is now operated as a museum by the Niagara Parks Commission.
- Date of Publication
- May 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2316123171871 Longitude: -79.0611147942734
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2