An Wooden Lock Gate at Port Dalhousie
- Mystery Question
- Can anyone confirm if this is Lock 1 of the third Welland Canal?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An old wooden lock gate at Lock 1, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. March 1974.
- Slide File Number: 02.28-B-4
This is probably the gate for the third Welland Canal.
- Date of Publication
- Mar 1974
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1989319488459 Longitude: -79.2651743632126
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2