J.H. Sandham Ltd.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- J.H. Sandham Ltd. at 27-33 James Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Slide File Number: 02.22-A-1
J.H. Sandham's was founded in 1912 and was one of the first light and electrical product stores. It opened on St. Paul Street and moved to James Street around 1945. The business was bought by Otto Wener in 1967 and moved back to St. Paul Street in the 1970s. The store closed in 2019.
This building also housed the St. Catharines Business College from 1915-1969.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1584936620114 Longitude: -79.2450028103161
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2