The Ontario Paper Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image of the Ontario Paper Company, Thorold, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- File Number: 07/pt1/5-1.5
Ontario Paper was incorporated in 1912 as a subsidiary of the Chicago Tribune newspaper. The Thorold Plant manufactured newsprint and wood was brought to the plant using the Welland Canal. The company was bought out by Donohue in 1995 and later by Abitibi in 2000. The factory closed in the late 2000s.
- Ontario Paper Company, south of Thorold, Ontario.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd., Ottawa
- Place of Publication
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.6cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1087504702468 Longitude: -79.1979528408813
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2