Along the Welland Ship Canal
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this is?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Welland Ship Canal midway between Welland and Port Colborne, Niagara, Ontario. July, 1939.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 123
This image is likely depicting a section of the canal bank which slid down, creating a 20 foot cliff, on July 4, 1939.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2