The Entrance of a Lock on the Welland Ship Canal
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know which lock this is for sure and what the lowered arm was used for?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- A. H. Tiplin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The entrance of a lock on the Welland Ship Canal, Niagara, Ontario.
The arrester boom arm is partway lowered.
- File Location: CASE Welland Canal Slides 90
This is probably Lock 1.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2