Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium Nurses' Residence
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know when the nurses' residence was constructed and if it is still standing?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Nurses Residence at the Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Slide File Number: 01.17-C-1
The Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium began as the St. Catharines Consumptive Sanatorium. It changed its name to the Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium in 1928 and opened its new location above the escarpment in 1930. It was renamed the Shaver Hospital for Chest Diseases in 1972 and just the Shaver Hospital in 1984. The Hotel Dieu Hospital took over management in 2005.
- Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium, Nurses' Residence, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1226244753833 Longitude: -79.2425481300353
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2