Former Merritt Family Stables
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The former Merritt Family Stables, Yates Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
The building is now part of the CKTB studio.
The Merritt house was built in 1860 by William Hamilton Merritt. It was sold to G.N. Bernard in 1927 and bought by Silver Spire Broadcasting in 1938. Today the building houses several radio stations under Bell Media. The brick coach building is original.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1541230621384 Longitude: -79.2473162155914
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2