1882 Date Stone in the Ferranti-Packard Building
Description
- Media Type
- Image
- Item Type
- Slides
- Description
- The 1882 date stone embedded in the Ferranti-Packard building at 13 Race Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
- Notes
- Slide File Number: 01.13-E-4
This building began as Neelon's Mill. It was purchased by the Packard Electric Company in 1895 and converted into a factory. Packard Electric merged with Ferranti Electric Ltd. in 1958. This building was demolished in 1965 after a new factory was constructed on Dieppe Road. - Subject(s)
- Geographic Coverage
-
-
Ontario, Canada
Latitude: 43.1586288371834 Longitude: -79.240750167923
-
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Contact
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:info@myscpl.ca
Website:
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2
905-688-6103