Mack School of Nursing Graduating Class and Staff
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A slide of the graduating class and staff from the Mack Training School for Nurses, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1878.
- Slide File Number: 01.2-B-2
The Mack School of Nursing started in 1874 under the Nightingale System. It's founder was Dr. Theophilus Mack and it was Canada's first training school for nurses. The school closed in the 1970s.
- Staff and Graduating Class of the Mack Training School for Nurses, 1878.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2