The "Renown" Barracks & Kinavy Park Dedication Service
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Page 62 of the "Renown" Photo Album - A view of the dedication service for the "Renown" Barracks & Kinavy Park from the Burgoyne Bridge. October 26, 1941.
The 12 Mile Creek can be seen in the background of the photo.
- File Location: Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps "Renown" Collection - Photo Album Page 62
The black photograph album in the collection contains mainly newspaper articles, programs and photographs about the dedication of Kinavy Park and the Renown Sea Cadet Barracks in 1941.
The Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps “Renown” Collection was donated to the Library in February 2005. The Collection consists of two photograph albums and two duo tangs containing newspaper and magazine articles, typed notes, invitations, programs and photographs of the Sea Cadet Corps “Renown”.
- Scene From Burgoyne Bridge During Divine Service Oct. 26-41
- p. 62
- Date of Publication
- 26 Oct 1941
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1520185097627 Longitude: -79.247970674591
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2