Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Westminster Abbey Choir Sacred Program
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 27 Item 3 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks with a sacred program for a performance by the Westminster Abbey Choir at St. Paul Street Methodist Church. 1902.
Includes the overall program for the concert and the words for some of the music.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 27 - Item 3
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 27
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1603240388754 Longitude: -79.241127675876
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2