Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Toronto Philharmonic Society Program
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 98, Item 1 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for two concerts given the Toronto Philharmonic Society. Performances include "Elijah" and "Eve". April 1891.
These pages include part of the program for "Eve".
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 98 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 98
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1891
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.70011 Longitude: -79.4163
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2