Port Dalhousie Harbour?
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this might be?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph, possibly of Port Dalhousie Harbour, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
Might be located near Lock 1 - the former Marie's Seafood would be to the left - the buildings in the photo would be in front of where Murphy's was.
- File Number: 06/pt1/44-2.1
Width: 23 cm
Height: 17.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.55cm
Image Height: 12.25cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2019415868125 Longitude: -79.2653084736633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2