The Junction of the Old and New Canals at Port Colborne
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph showing the junction of the old and new canals at Port Colborne, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Junction, Old and New Canal. Port Colbourne, Ont.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9072951392193 Longitude: -79.2449070252228
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2