Bridge 10 Looking North on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Bridge 10 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) looking north towards Lake Ontario. April 1930.
Locks 4, 5, 6 & 7 can be seen in the distance along with the Third Welland Canal.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
Bridge 10 has since been removed.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Bridge 10 Looking North Welland Canal
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0974884624063 Longitude: -79.2061245899963
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2