The Old Welland Canal, The Welland Ship Canal and the Third Welland Canal in Thorold
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Thorold showing the Old Welland Canal (Second) in the foreground, The Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) in the middle and the Third Welland Canal in the distance. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Twin Locks 6, 5 and 4 from Thorold.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.2cm
Image Height: 21.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1271099083021 Longitude: -79.2005885105896
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2