Lock 3 on the Welland Ship Canal with Bridge 5 in the Background
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Lock 3 on the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) with Bridge 5 (Glendale Avenue) and the Flight Locks (4, 5 & 6) in the Background. April 1930.
The Third Welland Canal can be seen cutting through the Welland Ship Canal.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Lock 3, Bridge 5 in Background Welland Canal.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17.1cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1575050834237 Longitude: -79.1938115101623
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2