Two Rail Workers in Front of an Open Side Car
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this picture may have been taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A scan of a photograph of two rail employees standing in front of an open side car. c1900s?
- File Number: 20/pt1/15-1.2
The side running boards went out of fashion around the First World War and open cars were converted to end loading cars with wire mesh covering the sides around 1916.
- Date of Original
Width: 25.4 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.2cm
Image Height: 16.6cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2