Railway Construction at Ontario Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of preliminary excavation to release rails at Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 20, 1926 at 2:46 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/10-1.1.
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Preliminary Excavation to Release Rails Showing Ends of Old Tee Rods. Ontario St. 2:46 PM Sep 20th, 1926
- Date of Publication
- 20 Sep 1926
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.3cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1617938164952 Longitude: -79.2572511177826
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2