Railway Construction at Louisa and Catherine Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of extra work (blocking) on the east end, Louisa and Catherine Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated June 22, 1926 at 3:14 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/8-1.2
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Extra Work (Blocking) on East End
Louisa St. at Catherine 3:14 PM June 22nd 1926
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jun 1926
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1645251099339 Longitude: -79.2454601269531
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2