Railway Construction at Welland Avenue and Geneva Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the excavation of a temporary track at Geneva Street and Welland Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated June 22 at 10:28 AM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/7-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Excavation of Temporary Track 10:28AM June 22nd
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jun 1926
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1656976650365 Longitude: -79.2403510906358
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2