Railway Construction at Queenston Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a temporary connection at the east end of the job showing the wax welds, Queenston Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated November 4, 1925 at 4:25 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/5-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Temporary Connection East End of Job Queenston St
Showing Wax Welds 4:25 PM Nov 4th 1925
- Date of Publication
- 4 Nov 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1635629146098 Longitude: -79.2338568907547
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2