Railway Construction at King and Ontario Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a section of track cut out at the north switch, King and Ontario Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated October 8, 1925 at 2:40 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/4-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Section of cut at North Switch. King and Ontario Sts
2:40 pm. Oct 8th 1925
- Date of Publication
- 8 Oct 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562730796952 Longitude: -79.2482952218818
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2