Railway Construction at King Street Near William Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a space left for welding around railway tracks on King Street near William Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 30, 1925 at 3:39 PM.
Photo Credit H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/2-1.2
Construction was probably a part ofa four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Space left for welding - King St. near William. 3:39 pm Sep 30th 25.
- Date of Publication
- 30 Sep 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1568869552439 Longitude: -79.2476917248535
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2