Railway Construction at James and King Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of workers breaking up concrete with drills at James and King Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated September 20, 1925 at 9:58 AM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/2-1.1
Construction was probably part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Breaking Concrete with drills - James and King Sts. 9:58 am.
Sep 30th 1925.
- Date of Publication
- 30 Sep 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1590908166935 Longitude: -79.2456639748382
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2